The perfect spot for your summer outing. Groups love our lakefront setting, award winning 18-hole golf course, and myriad of activities.
Group (50 or more) Picnics are four hours in length and include…
- Private partially-shaded picnic area on beach
- Unlimited swimming and sunbathing
- Beach BBQ or Maine Lobster Buffet
- Use of the new Outdoor Sports Center (Volleyball, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes, Washer Toss, Tennis)
- Snack Bar and Boutique/Convenience store on premises
Other Point Sebago amenities available at additional cost:
- Hourly rental of non-motorized boats (kayaks, canoes, paddleboats)
- 1 Hour cruise on the 95 passenger Miss Margarita
- Miniature golf
- Golf at Resort rates
- Extra Hour
Small Groups (under 50) are welcome to come on Thursdays during the summer season for our Western BBQ and share the Point Sebago Amenities.