Point Sebago is bringing together some of New England’s best exercise instructors for a weekend of “Fun & Fitness.”
This adults-only (21+) weekend will have the perfect mix of exercise and relaxation on the shores of Sebago Lake. You will have a wide variety of classes to choose from including Bokwa, Yoga, Burlesque, P90X, and more. Don’t feel like there’s pressure to do everything... you’ll be on vacation, so relaxing on the beach is an option too.
After burning all of those calories during the fitness classes, you’ll want to refuel at our on-site restaurant. The weekend package includes five meals throughout the weekend with a Lobster / Beef Dinner on Saturday night.
This Adults-Only (21+) Weekend includes:
- 3 Days of Fun, Dancing, and Fitness
- 2 Nights Lodging in a Park Home (other options available)
- 5 Meals including a Lobster / Beef Dinner
- Fitness Classes Included: Yoga, Burlesque, Bokwa, P90X, and more
- Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- One Hour Cruise Aboard the Miss Margarita
- Free Tennis, Shuffleboard, Mini Golf, and Horseshoes
- Access to all Point Sebago’s Facilities
Call (800) 655-1232 to book your reservation today. This is sure to be a very popular event.
Preliminary Schedule (subject to change)
- Dinner Buffet
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm Class Registration Table
- 8:00pm - 10:00pm DJ and Dancing and DEMO OF SOME CLASSES
- 8:00am Lakeview Breakfast
- 8:30am Ashtanga Yoga (bring yoga mat and pillow if you have one)
- 10:00am Burlesque Chair
- 1:00pm Ayurveda Cooking Class (wellness foods & drink to support your immune system & aid digestion)
- 2:30pm Bokwa Remix
- 4:45pm BYOB Cruise on Miss Margarita
- Lakeview Lobster/Carved Beef Buffet
- 7:30pm 80’s Theme Night (dress for theme night and contest)
- 8:30pm Open Dancing with DJ Adriane
- 9:00am P90X (open to all)
- 10:00am Farewell Beach BOWKA ( open to all)
Beat the weekend traffic out of town and jumpstart your weekend. Add a Thursday night stay to your weekend. Save 55 - 70% off our regular season rates on your Thursday night accommodations and get a Free Breakfast on Friday in the Lakeview Restaurant.