Ahoy Mateys! One of our most popular weekends... Point Sebago will present a pirates bounty of surprise and adventure.
Take a "Treasure Quest Cruise," enjoy our Band of Roving Rowdy Pirates, Costume Contests, Treasure Hunts and Saturday Night Dance with Entertainment and a chance to unlock the Pirate Chest filled with Point Sebago Prizes!
Pirates get a bad rap. Granted, most pirates are content to sail the seas, preying on unsuspecting merchant ships. But our pirates, The Sebago Pirates, are a different breed. Through years of training and experience interacting with the public, The Sebago Pirates have developed some unique skills (think Johnny Depp). Our pirates check you in when you arrive at the resort, they serve you a hamburger at the Lakeview Restaurant, they can even sing and dance for your entertainment. Join us for this family weekend and reconnect with your inner pirate. This is a Getaway Weekend perfect for children and adults alike. Make sure not to miss the boat on Pirates Weekend.
Pirates Weekend Package Includes:
- 3 days of swashbuckling fun, special entertainment
- 2 nights lodging on a Site, in one of our Park Homes, a Resort Cottage or a Vacation Home
- 5 Buffet meals including a Special Lobster Dinner
- A very special "Treasure Quest Cruise" aboard the Miss Margarita
- Free Miniature Golf
- Daily supervised activities for all ages
- Nightly entertainment, access to all Point Sebago's facilities
- Use of Point Sebago Golf Course at special resort guest greens fees
- Special Events, Prizes and Activities
Beat the weekend traffic out of town and jumpstart your weekend. Add a Thursday night stay to your weekend. Save 55 - 70% off our regular season rates on your Thursday night accommodations and get a Free Breakfast on Friday in the Lakeview Restaurant.
|Site||Park Home||Resort Cottage||Vacation Home|
|$135||$195 - $230||$240||$250|
- Children Ages 3 and Under are FREE
- Children Ages 11 and Under are $30 (up to 2 children, additional are $35)
- Children Ages 12-17 are $60