You will not want to miss this Scrapbookers Weekend Getaway at beautiful Point Sebago on the shores of Sebago Lake.
Here is a unique opportunity to work on your albums in a relaxing atmosphere. A weekend of making memories into special keepsakes that is sure to be a "Scrappin' Good Time."
Check-in is at the Welcome Center anytime after 1pm on Friday and the weekend officially begins with a buffet dinner Friday evening in the Lakeview Restaurant. After checking in you'll probably want to unpack and get settled in your Park Home. You can bring munchies (there is a refrigerator and microwave in each Park Home). There is a General Store on the premises for snack foods.
Enjoy catching up with friends, maybe a little pampering with a massage and of course shopping with our vendors.
Point Sebago is a picturesque lakefront resort in Casco, Maine. The scenery is sure to inspire you.
This Adult-Only weekend includes:
- 2 Nights accommodations in a Park Home including linens
- 5 Meals at the Lakeview Restaurant including a Lobster/Beef Buffet on Saturday evening
- 6 feet of cropping space
- Use of the tool and idea center equipped with a Sizzix die cut machine for shared use
- Gift bag, games, door prizes and more
- "Albums on Parade" on Sunday morning
- Experienced Creative Memories consultant Tammie McCarraher will teach breakouts and provide assistance
- Vendor workshops and products will be available for your shopping convenience so you have everything you need to complete plenty of pages
- Late Checkout on Sunday (2pm)
All this for only $240 (plus tax) per person based on double occupancy in a Park Home.
Amenities (optional) available for additional cost:
- Hand Massages
- Full Body Massages (limited availability)
- Resort Cottage or Vacation H